Thursday, November 20, 2008

WhoLikesToMoveItMoveIt.

(group outing picture to be added here once Xioa Hui sends me a picture. LOL.)

Today, me, Angelica, Zerlina, Xioa Hui and Pei Hsin the MOLE, met at 10.30am to watch Madagascar 2. ;p ;p ;p. As per usual, Angelica was late. The movie was alright I guess, a little laughs here and there, but not overly funny. The characthers that saved the show, King Julian and The Penguins. Seriously, without them, the show would fail with epic proportions.

After the movie was lunch at Pastamania. Please notice the Elderflower Tea!!!! It's damn nice. Elderflower mixed with Darjeeling Tea. ;p ;p ;p. Bought it at 7-11 in the morning.

Then after laughing and taking random pictures, we were off to help Xioa Hui find her make up for her performance tomorrow. But not before, ICE CREAM!!! (picture to be added here once Xioa Hui sends me the picture.) I met my aunt who was there. HAHA. After spending a long period of time at John Little's, where Xioa Hui finally found her make-up, and an embarassing moment where the little Mole, burst her "mole"(pimple) and it squirted out on a mirror. LOL.

We visited the top floor of Plaza Sing where they had toy shops, and had I personally had a thrill there. ;p ;p ;p. Zerlina, refused to enter the toy shops for some unknown reason. lol. And then to Ceasars where they had sword replicas and Xioa Hui and Pei Mole where damn excited. We then decided to have tea and chat at Secret Recipe.

After a long chat which included dumbness and laughter, Zerlina left and we headed to Kinokuniya and manga shopped. Then Xioa Hui left to meet her friends and we all went home.


Upon reaching home, my mum brought me to QiJi at the Changi General Hospital for dinner, I ordered Mushroom and Cheese Toast from the Hotbake machine outside QiJi. ;p ;p ;p. It's as sexy as hell. ;p ;p ;p.

Can't wait for tomorrow as i'll be meeting Joshua and Vinesh for lunch. Long time since I last met them. HAHA. really can't wait.

OH and quote of the day from the outing - "It's CRACKALACKIN'!!!!!"

And one more quote from yesterday from Gwen who saw me playing WWE on my PSP where I busted my opponent's head and he was bleeding.

Gwen - "Hey don't whack him anymore, he's bleeding."
Me - "Let me win first la, it's part of the game anyway. (pause) Look, he's fighting back.)"
Gwen - "But it's so inhumane. Stop leh."
Me - "It's just a game. LOL."

well, till tomorrow,
n-joi

No comments: