Saturday, November 22, 2008

HaveYourselfAMerryLittleChristmas.

WHOOTS! today(actually yesterday) has been a long day. LOL. started off with a meeting with my 2 secondary school friends, Joshua and Vinesh. They've both finished their A's and are slacking away happily. damn them. LOL. Kept teasing Vinesh about him having a girlfriend. After lunch we played POOL!!!! didn't know lil old goodie two shoe Josh could actually play pool. ;p. Vinesh on the other hand provided all the laughter with his plain retardedness. While playing with him, the quote of the day came about. HAHA. was down to the last black ball which I purposedly didn't hit in properly cause I wanted to fool around with Vinesh. Next thing he did, was as follows.

Vinesh - "You are seriously making me want to hit the black ball in."
(hits the black ball in, making me win.)
Me and Joshua - " WTF?!?!?!?! (LOL, ROFL etc etc.) Why the hell did you do that?"
Vinesh - " AIYA, ANYWAY STILL LOSE ONE RIGHT"

he had also earlier said about him losing - "Wah, this stick damn lousy."
Classic Vinesh at his best. LOL.

Went to the arcade where the only main game we played was the HAMMER GAME, where you whack this thing as hard as you can with a hammerr and your score comes out as ?/100. Vinesh enjoyed seeing me and Josh whack the thing with our lives. And I hit 912. ;p ;p ;p. Went our seperate ways as I rushed home to collect the concert ticket that I left at home.

Met Angelica - who was only 5, yes you read it her first, 5 minutes late, and Zerlina. Got flowers which later turned out useful as extras to flowers that we bought again later that were HUGE. We took MRT, where I decided to be lame.

Zerlina - "Hey got vibration."
Martin - "(shakes Zer's arm) Hey got vibration. DEJA VU." repeats process countless times.

Ate at Soup Spoon, where yet again, I forgot to take pictures. and then Sandy joined us. LOL. THEN, THE CONCERT. thanks to Sandy for letting me "kop" some pics. LOL.

Pre Concert photos.

A Group of 5.

A Group of 6.

Intermission pics.

Yes, Sandy, this pic was done for you. lol.



Post-Concert pics - Where Me, Zerlina and Marianne ate at Macs for supper.

"O, Christmas tree, O Christmas tree..."

"I'm taking pics with two idiots."

The concert was pretty ok I guess, but it did not blow me off my seat. I guess I still love Christmas songs, Jazzy. Considering to buy the christmas CD from Starbucks. LOL.

Any opinion?
n-joi

No comments: