Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ToProveToMyself.

To prove this to myself, and no one else. That is how I feel about taking the A levels next year. My dad forced me to put out on paper why I want to head into JC2 because of my CCDDD promo results. After taking close to 2 hours to write it, I re-established myself anew. Why should I answer to him about my bad results. This is my future, not his, not anybody's one. I will fight this out on my own, by my own hand, by own will. For I will not crumble externally, but rise internally.

Well, today started off with. NAH, let this picture show you a thousand words.

;p;p;p. Yes Macs in the morning at White Sands before school with Tea, and a Special order Egg McMuffin and the New Paper to read and occupy sometime. Victoria and Annabelle came too, though Anna was late as per usual and tried to find different excuses out of it. HAHA.

School today was kinda sucky with 2 whole periods of a tormenting issue in SEA History, the economy. That aside, Mr Chua was asking everybody where they were heading for holidays. Two of my classmates, Denise and Elliot were heading to Tasmania and Manchester respectively, which is DAMN ATAS, and so for fun, the following ensued.

Elliot to Mr Chua - "MR CHUA, MARTIN IS HEADING TO THE CARRIBEAN ISLANDS."
Mr Chua - "FOR WHAT? WORK AS SEX SLAVE AH?"

Firstly, I don't understand the need for it, it's sexual harassment and uncalled for no matter the issue. But him being the guy he is, I think it's best to cut him some slack. HAHA. Ironically, here the quote of the day, by Mr Chua. (which i'm going to continue putting into every entry from now on.)

Mr Chua to Denise whom he expressed fear for due to the "likely" probability of her getting eaten by a Tasmanian Devil- "I wish you all the best in coming back alive."

Leaving History behind, (HAHA, SO INTENTIONAL) me, Angelica, Xioa Hui, Pei "mole", Zerlina, and Jude went out to eat at West Mall. BA CHOR MEE!!!!! ;p ;p ;p. and YAM ICE BLENDED. ;p ;p ;p. We then headed back to school for Choir and Asshole Big 2 where I didn't become the ASSHOLE but rather Angelica whom Karma seemed to shine on particualrly brightly today. HAHAHAHA. Dinner with Angelica, Xioa Hui and "Mole". HAHA. We ate at airport Macs, where i ate the new chocolate McFlurry only and everyone got shocked over the fact that I was eating so little. But the choc mcflurry was pretty decent I guess. ;p ;p ;p.

After all that, I headed to Eastpoint where my mum fully funded the repairs for my PSP. ;p ;p ;p. L toggle button working again. ;p ;p ;p.

Earlier, at the airport I took this picture. It's the travellator between terminal two and three at the MRT there. It shows two paths, the walking path, and the travellator path. Take a look.

Why should we care about society's judgement on us. Whether the travellator, or the walking path, we're still heading the same way. Must we always be on the richer side of life to appreciate beauty? What is the right way? This picture, speaks to me, yet confuses me. That's what I found appealing about it. Tell me what you think. I'm all ears.

Till the next update. ;p ;p ;p.
n-joi

p.s- sry xiOA hui for not knowing your name was spelt in this weird form. LOL.