Friday, November 7, 2008

ihatepeoplelikehim.


ok. so i told my dad my results last night.

and i got f*cked up by him. even when i passed all my subjects.
even when i pass his lowly expectations. what to do. a f*cked up dad is a f*cked up dad.

u cant blame me for hating him. seriously. 18 years of my life with such a ass wipe is plain shitty.


nevermind about that. yesterday prior to the whole big fiasco, i went out to play pool. ;p;p;p

pool is such a fun thing. it never leaves you bored. well unless you're on a major losing streak. which hardly happens unless again, u're noob. ;p;p;p.


Well, at this point of the holidays, i thought it was high time i start doing something about my fitness levels. lol. got to trim off some oil and gain some muscle for all the slacking's worth. and so this is a huge quest for me, and i hope to at least be halfway to that goal by the end of december. if not, i guess i would've failed. hahahaha.


oh and lastly, since i think i've found out how to use the picture thing, i have uploaded 1 picture. hahaha. however, i don't really know how to shift it down here so ya. lol.
a little about this picture, this picture was taken by me in school. after looking through my pencil case i realised i could line them up to be someone like a rainbow like thing. and so i did. and so you now know what pens i have in my pencil case. i went home that night to adjust contrast and i got these two different pictures. and then it came to my understanding what i have done. one picture focuses on the paper, the other the pen. thus, are we fighting for the score on the paper? or are we fighting to liberate our minds from the endless holds on us by society through the usage of a pen?
TheSearchForIAndI continues.
n-joi


No comments: