Saturday, November 8, 2008

ThisHopeIHopeToFind.


"...while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond... yes,we can." - Mr. Obama.

I'm just so glad he won, yes this may be over a long time already but i just want to emphasize what a difference he has made to all the people around the world. Those who thought that the impossible can never be achieved has found a new role model step into the limelight and bring hopes and fires into our hearts. His search for the I and I has risen to a newer height. With this, people all around the world have risen to proclaim his presidency, and boy am I glad to be part of this huge group. I was rooting for Clinton at first, but it didn't take long for me to switch camps. His passion burns brighter for all of us to see. To show us. Hope is not lost. We just have to find it. His spark has lit upon a brighter flame in me. That we should never let others put us down, that we will find our own way to stand against adversity and society. That there is no boundaries. That we will, that we can.

Well anyways, i just came back from church and met an old secondary school friend, a small chat and things just seem so different all out of a sudden. Lunch at White Sands with Gwen at KFC. ;p ;p ;p. Followed by going to the arcade and setting my highest score yet for the basketball game at 291. I think. LOL. Then i headed home and here i am. LOL.

Tomorrow's suppose to be a school day but I ain't no lesson. Wondering what to do. And for those who want to tag me, i'm sorry that i don't know how to add in a tag board. Just comment ya? ;p ;p ;p

Well, its off to more youtubing of Whose Line Is It Anyway. -Wayne's cool.
till then,
n-joi

No comments: