Friday, November 14, 2008

Cherudim.

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW LUCK SHONE DOWN SO BRIGHTLY ON ME TODAY! or maybe not. LOL.
Does this picture look familiar to you? LOL. if not, scroll down on my blog. LOL. YES, I HAVE OBTAINED IT, THE HCM PRO CHERUDIM GUNDAM!!!!!!!! WHATS MORE, THEY ONLY BROUGHT IN TWO! AND I WAS THERE WHEN IT JUST CAME IN! EVEN BEFORE THEY ANNOUNCED THAT IT WAS HERE THROUGH THE EMAILS THEY SEND! ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p.

I really can't believe my luck. It all happened like this.

Today, the actual initial plan was to play pool at the SIA club with Sam and Vic. However, Sam pulled out and Vic didn't want to play. I was bored and SIAN-DI-FIED, so I called Gwen and asked her if she wanted to go out. She said she wanted to study, and I "encouraged" her to bring out her work, and i'll use my laptop while she studies. And the place to go, Kallang Leisure Centre's Starbucks, which was where the anime shop was. Upon reaching, my 6th sense told me to go ask if it had arrived, and upon asking so, I recieved the joy of this week to know I was so lucky, and that if i had gone tomorrow, I might have been TOO LATE! so yes, this really made my day.

Modelled it around upon reaching back and got this picture.

HAHA! and this other picture I took, shows 00 gundam having a new pal. ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p.

Guns or Swords? lol.

Well, now the part that sucked. STIFF BEFREAKING NECK. I woke up this morning barely even able to turn myself around in bed. AND IT HURT SO BAD! imagine this. instead of turning your head back, I had to turn my whole body around to talk to someone. I couldn't shift my head more than 60 degrees to my right. PAIN LIKE FUNFARE. thanks to Gwen who helped massage the stiff-berift-of-life part of me. And my mum for helping me rub in some deep heat cream while making me scream in horrific pain.

OH! and also, we watched Shakespeare in Love for lit today. Its a pretty sad story that had a bittersweet ending. I recommend it to anyone. Seriously. it's GOOD. and here's the quote of the day, from the show.

Hanslowe - "... It's a mystery."
All I can say to that is this, Life is indeed a mystery where the answer is to each his own.

History on the other hand kinda stinked cause we were made to watch a documentary with the same repeating music and no narrator. I kept on falling into a deep trance where I was forcing my eyes to stay awake but was not absorbing anything. My answer to the Arab-Israeli conflict, (please note that this is just a joke) is to nuclear bomb the enemy. HAHA.

So, yep that was my day.
n-joi

p.s- Here's a big shoutout to MONG for his incredible 10days of study song. LOL.

No comments: