Monday, November 24, 2008

TickleMeSilly.

I've FINALLY SIGNED UP FOR MY BASIC THEORY DRIVING TEST. lol. FINALLY.

Well this whole post is actually bout Saturday. LOL. Yes I know, super late, but still, it's better than nothing. Long post with pictures I took at the AFA 08 held in Singapore. Or rather known as the first ever anime convention held in Singapore. ;p ;p ;p.

So after signing up for the driving test, it was straight off to the AFA08 with Angelica, Pei Hsin and her friend. ;p ;p ;p. And the main attraction to me. GUNDAM!!!! The first thing I saw upon entering was the 1/100 00 Gundam and the 1/144 Seravee Gundam, which was JUST launched in Japan. I was drooling. They had the BAKUC challenge and to me, the following picture demonstrates one sexy modelling of Destiny Gundam.

I also drooled over the GN Union Flag. Which was on display and not for sale. I WANT IT!!!!!


The Cosplaying was everywhere. And I was being retarded with Jelly while waiting in this MASSIVE queue for Gundam stuff. The following content is just plain retardedness.

Introducing, A cosplayer from the Health Promotion Board. CARROTMAN!
This guy was giving out carrots. SERIOUSLY. He had to be from the HPB, no where else. I mean, HE WAS GIVING OUT DICED CARROTS TO PEOPLE!!!!!

There was also a cosplayer from the Singapore Courtesy Campaign who was performing behind us in the queue. He obviously is one whacked up dude. Here's an extract of his "performance".

Guy on the phone - " Yes, may I know why you called this number 3 times." "If you didn't call, why would I have YOUR NUMBER on MY PHONE, listed as a MISSED CALL." "My name is (can't remember), why would you need my name for?" "Can you not talk to me RUDELY, ESPECIALLY since I took the COURTESY to call you back to check why you called." "Ok, next time, when SOMEBODY takes his or her time off to CALL YOU BACK, please talk to the person NICELY, not be RUDE. THANK YOU."

There was also somebody cosplaying the girl from "Princess Hours" aka "Gooong".Doesn't she know that you are supposed to cosplay an anime?
lol. ok, i'm stopping the retardeness here. LOL.

Here are some cool cosplays.
Cosplaying the guy from Guilty Gear. SO COOL

Also saw someone cosplay GUNDAM EXIA!!!!!! ;p ;p ;p. Couldn't get a picture though. );

And THE COOLEST COSPLAYER! MY CLASSMATE DENISE GAN!!!!!!!

After AFA, we decided to take a snack at Suntec and we had Auntie Anne's where i had Cinammon Raisin which I LOVE!!!!!!

HERE IS THE LOOT OF THE DAY! Gundam 00 posters. ;p ;p. Revoltech Lazengann from Gurren Lagann and Optimus Prime in white at a price of $30 which is a HUGE BARGAIN. ;p ;p ;p. AND LASTLY, A NEW GUNDAM GAME FOR MY PSP ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p. LOL.




HAHA. Nothing much happened today as in Monday. So no update bout today. HAHA.
I HAD FUN!

n-joi

No comments: