Sunday, November 23, 2008

CauseRuthAsked.

Ruth wanted me to do this. So here we go.

Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things, habits, little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things, habits and little known facts as well as stated by the rules clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 names to do this.

001. I am actually really sexy. LOL.
002. I wish that someday, I can become a ROCK GOD. ;p
003. I play all sorts of genres of music on my classical guitar.
004. Im obsessed with GUNDAM. lol. quite apparent.
005. Im very very hyper.
006. In my next life, i want to be a bird.
007. Im terrified of retards who like me. OK, i'm so running out of ideas.
008. I care for what life would be.
009. I wanna go to the Maldives.
010. I criticize way much more than Ruth can imagine.

Okay so the ten people i choose..

- The first 10 people to see this.

What a waste of time. ;p
n-joi

No comments: