Friday, November 14, 2008

MyMorningThrill.

Before I begin, Let me first say that this blog post is suppose to be yesterday's blog post, just that I forgot to blog it last night. ;p ;p ;p.


Aight, I forgot to blog about my new found thing in the morning. It's FROM CHEERS! yes, the ice apple tea that you see, costs only ONE BUCK! and I love season's iced tea series. ;p ;p ;p. So school was boring with 2 periods of econs again. I found my mind drifting in and out of the topic, nevermind the fact that i was actually 10 minutes late. HAHA. And here comes the quote of the day between and ever-suanning-Annabelle, Victoria, and the always-kanna-suan-by-Victoria, Annabelle. Annabelle was talking about how she thought her boyfriend looked hot in a blazer though it costs 186 bucks.

Annabelle - It's so expensive la. But he looks hot in it.
Me and Victoria - errr , wtf , wth, (insert the wth look and sounds expressed here)
Victoria - Of course hot la, wear blazer very thick leh.

Victoria = Suanning-Annabelle CHAMPION!

Met Gwen and headed to town for lunch and some relaxation. We ate at The Soup Spoon at Paragon, where I dived in straight into my Burgundian Beef Soup, and forgot totally that I had to take a picutre of my food. Gwen had Tomato Basil Soup, or at least something around that line. OH! and they didn't have my favourite Cheese Naan to change to. damn. Had Meiji milk from the supermarket where Gwen got IceBreaker Sweets.

Walking around and looking at stuff but didn't get anything in the end. However I did try the MEGA MCSPICY (aka the return of the McSpicy Double.) which was really, too big to put in my mouth. ended up eating one of the Chicken patty on its own. LOL. And then, BANANA FLAVOURED ICE CREAM!!!!! let the picture do the talking.


Last stop was at Pacific Plaza where Gwen tried on several dresses I recommended. ;p ;p ;p. Afterwhich we took bus no. 5 home and slept like logs. HAHA. ;p ;p ;p. Had so much fun.

Oh, and this picture above shows many many many bears of pink, white and green stucked together to look like a Christmas Tree. HAHAHA. But I also wondered in my mind, If these bears were really humans, wouldn't they be just controlled and forced to be put together to give a positive image. Conformation to society, and lost to whatever society wants of em'. But anyway, they are just bears. ;p ;p ;p.

Stopping here for the next update about TODAY and not yesterday.LOL.
n-joi

No comments: