Wednesday, January 7, 2009

YouDon'tNeedToBother.


OOOOOOOOOOOOHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Today was a extremely fun filled day. And I OVERenjoyed myself.

The day started with me watching the "Gundam Wing - Endless Waltz" movie. ;p

Then I headed out to meet Evan to jam. And guess who was 1 1/2 hour late. Craperonni.

Had lunch before jamming a solid two hours with Evan. Was really good jamming cause I got to really play much more as Evan plays the piano and I can play more lead-ish stuff. ;p ;p ;p. We jammed a song I would term as the We-just-fell-in-love-with-it-one-day-ago song called Bother by Stone Sour. The lyrics are beautiful. Seriously. Also jammed out a few original songs. And I really enjoyed it. Me trying to drum sucked pretty badly as per usual. No wonder Evan prefers me to play the guitar.

Following which we headed down to Bugis as she needed to get something from Swee Lee. There I saw a 12-stringed Martin & Co. guitar which sounds so beautiful at its price of $880. heh. Evan was freaking out over its sound. But this was only after we headed to TCC for some drinks and to go and pay a visit to my Godsis who works there. LOL. it was so damn funny to notice how she was so AWKWARD. lol. Sat down and talked with her for a bit while she had her half an hour dinner. LOL.

THEN to Takashimaya. for one reason. To use the 20 bucks taka voucher I had left on one last Gundam item. The Tallgeese from Gundam Wing. It looks cool with its weapons and all, but the articulation as compared to the Gundam Wing/Heavyarms/Deathscythe/Sandrock which I collected is pretty lousy as it is loose. Probably going to put it some blue tac to stiffen it up. LOL.

And finally, the last stop which was a last minute plan. To meet my greatest bud, Wei Cheng, who needed to shop at Cotton On. We had fun making fun of the shitty music they were playing and laughing at other lame ass shit. Below documents a few examples.

Music playing - " Please don't say no."
Wei Cheng - "Yes."
Music - " Please don't say no, no,"
Me - " OK we said yes, shut up."
Music - " noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."
Wei Cheng - " Radio pai liao(spoil)"

Cant remember how this came about.
Wei Cheng - " ATM. Auto-teller machine."
Me - " so they tell you everything automatically la. Like a broke guy goes there. and then the ATM tells him out loud, "your balance is 5 dollars. Haha. Haha.", then a rich guy goes there and the ATM goes, " WAH, le jin wu lui (you got a lot of money), withdraw, withdraw, give me, give me. "

OH AND THIS CLASSIC LINE FROM HIM THE LAST TIME WE WENT OUT.
(At Kinokuniya bookstore)
Wei Cheng - " Wah. I look around this place ah, then hor, i pity the trees." LOL.

And just to show his lameness.
(while I was on the phone with Gwen and Wei Cheng hearing the convo.)
Me - "You want me to get you anything?"
Gwen - " Something cold."
Me - "Cold?"
Gwen - "Sushi."
Wei Cheng - " WAH. Low temperature sushi."

And because I love him so much as a bud, i'm going to declare it here and put up a old picture of us.
I LOVE WEI CHENG/HUI CHENG/WEI QIANG/MELON/DUST.

till the next update,
n-joi

No comments: