Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LateAndRandom.

As the title of this post says, this post is dedicated to late (aka never posted stuff) and random pictures since like december. LOL.

and first off, we have FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD. FOOD.Discovered upon when I cooked eggs. ;p
Introducing Kickapoo ZERO. Met it in December.
Mushroom MANIA!!!! I LOVE MUSHROOMS!

Here's my creation, Dijon Mushroom. aka, Mushroom cooked with Dijon Mustard. ;p
Steak from Astons. First time I went for rare steak. Good, not for the faint hearted.
This was when I went to TCC with Evan. I had this Bailey's concoction drink. FREAKING GOOD.
From TCC too. ;pThis soup is from Espirito Buncho. It's some brazillian spicy crab soup. It tastes like Laksa soup, only less thick, with REAL crab and is less filling. In the background you can see fizz cider. An alcoholic drink that tastes like beer with apple. ;p;p;p

My FIRST EVER DIG AT A WAGYU BEEF! from Espirito Buncho. AND ITS DAMN SEXILY GOOD. this one here is the ribeye. LOL. my mum got hereself the Tenderloin. I prefer the ribeye cause it is MORE FATTY! ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p.


And up next we have ARTSY FARTSY BUT NOT TOO ARTSY STUFF. haha.I call this "Fattening" lol.
Meet the resident cat that resides at the exercise station that I work out. It's his/her place and I ALWAYS see it there whenever i'm there. People don't even shoo it away. Just look at this pic, it looks soooooooo relaxed. Thought it was darn cute so I took a pic. ;p
This is called "Unhappy Birthday" Go figure.
And what a better pic than the sunrise. Ok, not much of a sunrise, but WHATEVER.


And next, we have an update on FIGURINES AND MODELS.
Guitars are Sex Symbols. LOL.
Ok, I know you think I overspent. But when 3 of them are free in a sense, I didn't spend much. lol.
Wing Zero vs Tallgeese

And the following are all of my friends/family. ;p

After the choir concert with TKSS.
VIJAY IS ROLLY POLLY LOVE.
Yan Xuan Is DAO KIA MOLLY!
Mr Yong is YONG TAU FU LOVE!Altos and an idiot.

At Marche, Vivo, with 3 adults and 4 kids. 1 family!How can you not love your cousin who is willing to pose for stupid purposes? ;p

XAVIER'S BIRTHDAY AT ESCAPE WITH SAMAXAVICA!
Samaxavica. ;p and Mr Frosty.
WE love you Xavier. Though you got retained, you will always be the Xa in Samaxavica. and you're always be a 08A301cian. LOL. AND I MISS YOU!!!!!

TOYS R US FUN WITH AH CHENG AH!!!!!

I AM HOT. HERE IS PROOF.
ONLY HIS LEGS ARE HOT. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Barney pimps on the MACH 5 with BIG SOUNDS!
EXCLUSIVE! PIKA CAUGHT IN THE ACT. BECAUSE...

He is hot. DUH?!?!?!And after being terrorise by 3 spongebobs with Madagascar feet,
Wei Cheng runs wild and brings Pikachu home.


THATS ALL!
n-joi

No comments: