Thursday, January 8, 2009

DarkestAmbition.


Dead Intercourse.

I dreamt of you.
I dreamt you died.
In crimson red, did you revive.

You don't know me,
and maybe you never will.
My dreams are exclusively mine.
But within them I know,
you're dead.
Not alive.

Fortify my hunger,
my insatiable appetite for flesh,
and blood,
drove me to love you,
faintly,
yet bids me to kill.

Be attracted to who I am,
be attracted to the end.
Amicably I greet you,
and there was more than the touch of your hand.

This passion has driven me to the end,
for where the human spirit breaks.

No more,
God forbade.
but no,
no more,
your being,
my flesh too weak,
I can't take.

I dreamt of you sexually,
but never were in real life,
in which I am the only one with judgment,
the reason of decide.

I wake up in cold sweat.
What is this I dream?
But with the blade already on your throat,
it's already beyond what it seems.

Love,
Necro.

No comments: