Friday, January 30, 2009

GreatMusicGreatFood.

Today was jamming day with Evangeline again. AND IT WAS SO DARN GOOD TODAY WE HAD TO EXTEND IT BY HALF AN HOUR! lol. With her help, she brought my original composition, "Three Way Crash" to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. A new wicked intro put into place that is radio worthy. LOL. ok, i'm exaggerating. but it was SOOOOOO DARN GOOD. if anyone wants to hear the intro please ask, i'm more than willing.

And once more again today, I OVERENJOYED MYSELF. hahahaa. like she said, what was fun about today was the fact that we didnt plan anything and everything just went smoothly. After jamming, we wanted to have Soup Spoon at Raffles. then on the train, I got a call. My KSE As Daylight Dies Special Edition had arrived.

My KSE CD/DVD collection.

Then because our destination changed, we decided to have Soup Spoon in town. Then suddenly.

Evan- "Hey lets eat something else."
Me - " erm, there isn't anything else except Fish & Co."
Evan -" I've never eaten Fish & Co. before."
Me - " LETS EAT IT THEN!"

Menu =
2 Philadelphia Fish & Chips (Fish and Chips with CREAM CHEESE INSIDE IT)
1 Fishing Maria and 1 "can't remember the name" - both alcholic drinks. ;PPPPP

Evan and her First time at Fish & Co.
My Brunner (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)

THEN AGAIN, randomly, we headed to Dhoby Ghaut feeling full, sleepy, broke and tired. Plan was for YAMI Yoghurt. but when we reached Evan didn't want it anymore. LUCKILY we took bus. LOL.

Listening to the songs we recorded today at the jamming studio makes it so fun. I honestly cant wait for the next time. LOL.

till then,
n-joi

p.s will update on two poems i recently wrote, one that i submitted for my school's Love Poetry contest, and will also update about CNY soon. ;p

No comments: