Friday, January 30, 2009

Lilies.

This post is overdue by 1 whole week. But oh well, better late than never.

Last Friday was a special day. Gwen's paycheck day. And she wanted to treat me to lunch and get me a new wallet. ;p ;p ;p.

So after my CNY celebration ended in school, I headed down to Punggol to pick her up. Afterwhich we headed straight to town for a late lunch. I mean, PEPPER LUNCH!!!!! ;p ;p ;p.
Received news during lunch that my Killswitch DVD had arrived and headed to get it from Far East. ;p ;p ;p. Got my wallet and then headed down to Simply Toys at Plaza Sing to get her COACH wristlet/wallet/clutch/I dont't know what it is called. And what better way to end it then to head down to MUJI at Marina Square to get retarded food items. And our last stop....

Marvellous Cream at CityLink. AND TRUST ME IT IS GOOOOOOOOOD!

My new wallet and it's sexy casing.I never knew a Nike Wallet could be this sexy. ;p

And to sum it off, THANK YOU GWENDOLYN! ;p.

Love is in the subtle things you do.
n-joi

No comments: