Monday, March 30, 2009

Mirage.

Friday entailed me, Vic, and Anna heading to the SIA club for pool, lunch and badminton. Sam PULLED OUT LAST MIN.
We had a mini breakfast at YaKun at T3, before playing pool at the SIA club, where we met this cool uncle who gave us tips on how to play better.
Lunch at Astons was wicked with all 3 of us discussing on the possibilities of drinking there and then.
Then badminton while enduring Anna's racket to my eye, and a shuttlecock hitting Anna's stomach and leaving a red mark, courtesy of me. HAHA.
NOT TO FORGET. ANNA'S BIMBO LINES!!!!
-Anna falls down- "Ouch, the floor damn hard can. They should put padding."
AND
"Very hot, should on the fan" (Vic and I tell her that the fan would affect the movement of the shuttlecock, like DUH) "Then they should put fan on the floor.
LOL, EPIC FUNNY BIMBO ANNABELLE. < style="text-align: center;">O, call back yesterday, bid time return.

Yesterday, was a fun day cause we watched A Winter's Tale at the Esplanade.
What made it damn cool was while me, Sam, Vic and Anna all planned to wear jeans, we all ended up wearing white. Anna with a white Tee, Vic with a white Shirt, Sam with a white hoodie, and me wearing a white chinese collar shirt.
Lunch at Thai Express, and Dinner at Soup Spoon. ;p ;p ;p.
The play was well acted, though I fell asleep supposedly at the climax for 5 min. However, I didn't really like the overall happy ending. Bleugh. Let the pics do the talking. ;p

Proof that Vic is indeed a Mafia.
Anna's Idea. Failed.Watch how we all fail to impersonate Vic's mafia pose. With Vic failing in epic proportions.


Just a ton of pictures, for updates sake, in no chronological order.
The amazing fire hydrant on display. A work of art by Zara clothes store.
Random scenery.
Random scenery II.
Random Scenery III.

My cuz and me at the airport.
My cuz and me during chinese new year. Baba clothes are not hot.

The following pics are damn old. about a year plus. Here is,
THE GROWTH OF THE MONSTER ON YOUR PLATE!
HarmlessMaybe not so.WTF!!!

Next, Gundam stuff.
WHOOTS! CELESTIAL BEING!!
Cherudim.
Seravee. Seraphim(not shown)
Arios.
00 Gundam - made the GN sword III out of Exia's sword. ;p
THE SUPER SEXY DESTINY GUNDAM!!

Well, until the next update,
n-joi

No comments: