Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ItsBeenAWhile.

I just realise I haven't updated on a TRILLION STUFF.

OKOKOK. so i'll summarise

Firstly, me, Elliot, Denise and Dennis represented MJC in the NUS History Seminar 2009 and won best presentation. It was a very slip shot effort considering the script was only passed to us the day before the presentation and that we only had our first rehearsal just 2 hours before out presentation. We obviously won in a frivolous way considering that we were doing a skit whilst everyone else was having formal presentations. but the end justifies the means. SO WHATEVER.

Also, I recently obtained two gundams that i've been waiting for, Gundam Arios and Seravee/Seraphim Gundam. AND THEY ARE BOTH FREAKING SEXY AND COOL. ;p

Been really busy with work and feeling sick and sleepy everyday. and the MARCH BLOCK TEST is coming up. my main aim now is to finish up as much work as possible before its all too late. and seriously start pressurising myself.

I'm sorry for not updating, but I will promise to try. Pictures will be uploaded soon. HAHA. CIAO.

n-joi

No comments: