Tuesday, March 17, 2009

IfIWereYou.

OK QUICK UPDATE!!!!!!
I realise I haven't updated so much shit around. bleugh.

Purchases.
WST Dinobots Dark Retriunbution - Only 500 pieces online and i got it at a steal of a 25% discount.
(SD Gundam Romance of The Three Kingdoms) Ma Chao - It looks too cool. I had to get it.
HCM Pro Destiny Gundam - HOW COULD I NOT WHEN IT WAS HALF PRICED AT $20
Did I mention that I bought God Forbid and Arch Enemy Concert DVDs? ;p
More guitar picks.
Plenty of snacks for invetory in my room which includes Hup Seng's Sugar Crackers. A total of 36 square sugar biscuits at $1.80.

Achievements.
Studied. LOL. Seriously.
Wrote at least 2 new songs.
Won best picture for architecture in my Photography Elective.
I PASSED MY DRIVING FINAL THEORY TEST! EVEN THOUGH I HARDLY STUDIED FOR IT.
Done with GP exam.
MADE FUN OF EDWIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Had a very very good laugh recently.
Caught back some sleep that is sorely needed.
Planned a study schedule.
Got more notes from people.
Ran 1 hour non-stop in the rain which I have been wanting to do for SOOOO LONG.
Remembered how to play the card game, Speed and won.

Failures.
No new songs in my mp3.
Been watching too much Family Guy.
Not enough studying.
Played L4D.
Got made fun of by Samantha about running in the rain. Shall NOT elaborate.
Also, failed to kill Sam. ;p
Remembered how to play the card game, Speed and lost.

Lol. ok, simple update. HEH. will update soon with pics of the HCM Pro Destiny Gundam just cause it is damned sexy.

n-joi

No comments: