Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FML.

Yes, I went through the first choir auditions with a subpass. I failed one line which all my other mates failed as well.
Today, with my busted up voice I had my reaudition for that line. Upon hitting the line, and singing the first note of that line, I knew I was done for.
Then a second and third chance to reaudit for a place. And Deja Vu. Just like two years ago, with my stupid busted ass voice, I failed, and became a stand-by.
But this time it is worse cause stand-bys dont come for choir prac, meaning they probably dont have a last audition to get in.
WHOOTS. Fuck My Life.

Was happy that Alvin made it though. His hard work exceeds everyone in choir added up together.
so ya, congrats Al.

So with choir, unwantingly out of the fucking way, I guess I just have to broke ass study hard.
Congrats to all the fobs who wanted me to stop choir ASAP and study. AKA relatives.

I went running at 9.30pm. came back at 10.20pm. Just caused I felt so sick of life.

so till then,
n-joi


Now, with choir out of the way,

No comments: