Saturday, April 4, 2009

EpitomeOfTheEyes.

Choir camp just ended. And as per every camp I have been in, I have busted my voice. ;p
Choir camp was fun I guess, and really taxing when you have a crazy bunch of J1's who keep pounding at basketball and football and inevitably drive you to want to do the same. Sleep was scarce even though I knocked off earlier. Shiiiiiiiity.

Went out with Gwen today where she treated me to an AWESOME MEAL at this Ramen stall that only serves three types of Ramen at Central. Shopping at Meidi-ya where I blasted a bomb on chocolates and drinks. Spent most of our time sleeping on the bus. HAHA.

And here, I would like to say something. I don't know what you want. And you are making me want to kill you. But if you want to fake shit and point the gun in between my nose and say that you didn't do it, bring it on. Asses never appreciate. Fob questions. Bitch, wrench in hell.

I saw you looking through the corner of my eye.
n-joi

No comments: