Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sleepless.

Sleepless Hue

A plague upon my thoughts.
Sleepless nights to sleep upon,
freckled to look like a fraud.

I can speak a thousand words,
yet only lie a hundred lies,
as my thoughts betray my actions,
as my actions betray my thoughts.
In one crimson spot.

To survive,
oh to survive,
in a mangled mess.
Yet I tangle myself in to feel more secure.
And the spineless cow misses me again.
I choked in vines of green.

I look upon the stars,
for guidance from the constellations.
Karma in the form of you.
In every form,
in a shade of a blue hue.

You became a shard in me,
piercing my lungs,
piercing my eyes,
piercing my tongue,
piercing my heart.
Yet a blackened memory to livid.

I remember you,
I remembered you.
I was trying to,
but you shattered in two.


No comments: