Monday, November 9, 2009

HateAll.

These eyes will see through you,
will bleed through you,
yet i'll use thine eyes to see the truth.

This fight, is only mine,
as I step pass the line.
This is the word that breeds,
and here is the fall that shines.
The sacrifice of blood is what I'll keep.
Where all you haters sink, I shall feed.

Don't try to escape the struggle,
for all that culminates for tomorrow.
This is the world that lies,
a world where the fakes say goodbye.
The words is final as I seal my lips,
as I know the only thing that stays is me.

I am now the defined,
the hated and the unsuppressed.

Can this moment pay off?
With all the knifes in my back?
Yet what was done was done so sweetly,
I guess it has been decided,
and the only three words I have to say to you are
Fuck you now.


No comments: