Monday, December 8, 2008

Day2.

ARGH. Sudden boredom and nothing much to do over these few days. Been going out here and there with nothing much to do.

However this changed today with a visit to La Tendo at tha Kallang Leisure Park. BECAUSE I'VE BOUGHT MYSELF TWO GOODIES!!!!!!

YES, the much sought after by me GN Flag from Gundam 00, of which only one producer would release as a model, AND I HAVE IT!!!!! I also got Joseph's berseker Blassreiter Form from the anime Blassreiter!!!! That one is SOOOO sexy due to its black and red colour scheme. as compared to his normal form of dark blue and purple. OOOOOH yea. ;p ;p ;p. A little costly especially the latter but I was DAMN HAPPY CAN?!?!?!!?! ;p ;p ;p.

"Joseph" - The Sword is DAMN SEXY TOO!!!

"GN Flag" - the heavily underated sexy Mobile Suit.

HAHA. then I went to play pool with Yun Sheng, and I kinda sucked today. HAHA. but I guess what was cool was that we ate at ASTON'S baby!!!!! The steak. Is. Heavenly. ;p ;p ;p. then an hour of Counter Strike for fun. HAHA.

Well. Nothing else much to update about. HAHA.
Till the next update,
n-joi

No comments: