Wednesday, December 24, 2008

AbsenceOfMind.


OK. Quick Update.

Firstly, MERRY F**KING CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU PEOPLE. WAHAHAHAHHAAH.

That done, I just bought SmackdownVsRaw2009 for my PSP. And i've been not doing much productive stuff lately except when I head out to have fun, of which I've become too lazy to blog about. So to all those critics who say I am not gonna be faithful to everday blogging, YOU HAVE WON. LOL. So I decided, that I want to do more of writing when i feel like it. And NO, my writing does not have to reflect my mood. It's just random. RANDOM. and it's also an excuse not to blog about my daily live as much. WHOOOOOTS. lol. okok. So, i've been out with the following people lately.

1) Gwen. ;p ;p ;p
2) Jane
3) Mum
4) Amanda - cuzzie
5) Amanda Charlene - Godsis

More to come as i have to meet up with,

1) Gwen ;p ;p ;p
2) Amanda Charlene and my Godma.
3) Wei Cheng - WATCHING YES MAN- OH YES.
4) Yun Sheng
5) Amanda - cuzzie - to take my Basic Theory Test for driving.
6) Ruth - AND IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOW RUTH. YOU BETTER MAKE A DAY FREE!

And get my Gundam 00 + O Raiser HCM Pro set when it comes out.

yep. So till then. God bless the World.
n-joi

p.s - The stupid incident on the Singapore Flyer. Was done by me. And my SUPERABILITY TO DAMAGE MOTORS WITH MY TELEKENISIS POWERS. ;p ;p ;p

No comments: