Monday, May 4, 2009

Moderate.

OH BEAT IT!!!!!!!!
go listen to Raintime's version of MJ's Beat It. It is so much better than Fall Out Gay's version of it.
And while you're at it. Go listen to B-52's ROCK LOBSTER!!!!!!!

We were at the beach.
Everybody had matching towels.
Somebody went under a dock.
And there they found rock.
But it wasn't a rock,
IT WAS A ROCK LOBSTER!!!!!!

classic.

Today. I woke up alright.
BUT. the minute I alighted at the MJ bus stop, this overwhelming pain came to my lower back on the right.
I left in the first period. BUT NOT BEFORE I NEARLY BECAME A "FLU" VICTIM. jeez.
incapacitated for more than half a day. Doctor said it was a muscle pull.
Then therapy from one of those chinese reflexology area.
It helped a bit, but who cares when it feels so good.
;p
well till then.

n-joi

No comments: